Monday, September 24, 2012

Word To Yo Moms

Hello person.  I have been away from music...well, lucrative music...for a short while but a project recently fell into my lap.  A cool project with fresh hip to the hopness.  A Christian Rap project.  I wasn't sure what to expect when I first learned that those files would be sent my way but... I was amazed.  There is an AWESOME movement in the Christian Rap industry right now and I HIGHLY encourage you to check it out.  Some of the most passionate delivery of the truth of the gospel that I have heard in a VERY long time.

2 comments:

  1. WHO should I check out?? I am completely in the dark about Christian rap, other than what I've heard (and liked, by the way!) from Jimmy Needham. He has just a couple of songs that have "crossed over" (ha) into that genre. SO....suggestions? (PS I figured it was only fitting that I comment, since the blog was addressed to me...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Check out Lecrae. He's the man. Absolutely amazing how he is able to poetically deliver such truth. And yes...haha, word to you.

      Delete